We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager in our Consumer Industrial business unit for the West Territory, focusing on the Food and Nutrition market.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
Act with Integrity & in Compliance
Drive Value Creation
Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
Focus on the Customer
Act with Humility
Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, recognizing people daily through our Reward Right Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
Position is remote based and will be handling the West Region.
Comfortable in a complex sales environment.
• Must be able to price, fill, manage and close business in the sales pipeline.
• Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at multiple levels within major clients.
• Develop annual sales forecast and provide quarterly updates.
• Meet annual sales and profitability goals, while delivering robust year over year growth.
• Work effectively across the organization to ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
• Demonstrate behaviors consistent with our guiding principles.
• Minimum 8 years of technical sales experience with a proven track record in a complex sales environment.
• Consumer Packaging experience desired but not required.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Volatile pricing environment experience and contract acumen required.
• Effective economic thinking skills with ability to apply concepts such as opportunity cost, competitive advantage, comparative advantage, switching cost and next best alternative.
• Ability to create key account plans and execute against them, heavy hunting experience
• Competitive mentality – must enjoy the thrill of pursuing business and closing new accounts.
• Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work well independently, energetic self-starter with strong work ethic.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with others during development and implementation of processes and programs.
• Travel up to 50% to visit accounts and prospects accordingly.