We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for our New Jersey Plastics Facility. Production Supervisors report directly to our Plant Manager.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
• Address problems immediately as they arise instead of waiting for direction.
• Take initiative to learn new conditions and how to prepare subordinates to adapt to change, such as the implementation of new software or acquisition of new customers.
• Understand how the effects of labor, energy, and material usage affect a company financially.
• Ensure actions of subordinates and yourself are in line with company standards.
• Organize data on plant functioning as well as employee attendance and performance.
• Be able to handle personnel issues such as shift changes and overtime pay.
• Develop the depth of subordinates by allowing them to handle more progressive tasks and allowing them to grow professionally.
• Communicate to subordinates a change in job expectations in a professional yet friendly manner.
• Train subordinates on OSHA and safety requirements.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 1 year in a supervisory or leadership role.
• High level knowledge of machinery and production systems.
• AS degree is preferred.
• Blow or Injection Mold experience is a plus.
• Bilingual Spanish.
• A drive to strive for continuous improvement.
• Computer skills.