We are currently seeking a Technical Services Representative.
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: http://cccllc.com/ Design Center: http://cccllc.com/design-center/
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, recognizing people daily through our Reward Right Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Technical solutions to apply CCC’s manufactured products with customer base
- Work at customer sites to prevent or resolve problems using CCC products in fill line equipment.
- Find ways to improve fill line operation and/or change CCC designs or products to ensure flow to customers’ outbound supply chain
- Support customers’ continuous filling line performance improvements
-Offer suggestions & make physical changes within our CCC plants to improve throughput or efficiencies by fixing, changing, combining lines and equipment
- Work with vendors on job sites to provide oversight and improve our speed to market
- Consult with product designer to ensure manufacturability and functionality of packages
- Call attention to safety deficiencies wherever we find them in house or at a customer location.
- Ensure safety in all work.
- Listen carefully, respond quickly, promote CCC within the customer plants, be honest about the issues they encounter and address each one responsibly.
-Troubleshoot customer problems unrelated to CCC products and offer solutions that may increase efficiencies, lower operational costs, and reduce “shrink” to cost and support customers’ growth.
- Qualify product in commercial start-ups throughout the supply chain
- Perform and support Plant audits in CCC and the customers
- Manage maintenance of CCC-owned assets, including filler and capper maintenance and service
- solve capping and filling issues
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. Visual acuity is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.