We are currently seeking a Quality Manager for our Lenexa facility. The Quality Manager reports directly to the Plant Manager.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, recognizing people daily through our Reward Right Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
Ensures the administration of the company’s quality, process, or business improvement efforts; responsible for dealing with customers and suppliers on quality or performance issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
· Audit for compliance with company GMP policies
· Ensure that site is in compliance with corporate quality requirements
· Ensures that testing standards, procedures, and equipment provide reliable results and prevent shipment of off quality products
· Create and manage control plans for all products
· Train, Mentor and develop technicians and peers to be skilled experts in the application of Quality tools (SPC, DOE, Centerlining Process, Control Plans, Problem Solving, etc.)
· Lead problem-solving and process improvement processes with manufacturing and the customer to achieve resolution and elimination of current product issues
· Provide plant level leadership for continuous improvement resulting in productivity gains from doing it right the first time
· Audit sites for compliance to national standards for sanitation, product safety, and quality systems
· GFSI / SQF Practitioner (applies to SQF certified plants)
· Ensure that site meets external requirements of customers and regulatory agencies
· Provide for successful new product launches, by ensuring clear specification development, process capability definition, and attainment of customer satisfaction on initial shipments
· Provide leadership to direct reports in accordance with company core values
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Visual acuity required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.