We are currently seeking a Vendor Manager for our Paulsboro, NJ location.
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: http://cccllc.com/ Design Center: http://cccllc.com/design-center/
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
· Supervise on-site direct reports physically located at the ExxonMobil Lube Plant in Paulsboro, New Jersey.
· Provide on-site mechanical and technical expertise in filling, capping and manufacturing, packaging inventory management and to VM Supply Supervisors, to ExxonMobil filling plant and CCC locations and to the various component suppliers.
· Identify and recommend best economic practices for least cost procurement and assembly and potential cost reductions, which includes providing ongoing Pareto delay analysis of Methods, Materials, Machinery and Manpower utilization with input into the Zarpac maintenance tracking system.
· Provide leadership in strategic planning, logistics, execution and problem resolution with ExxonMobil Corporate, Paulsboro, CCC and the various bottle, drum, pail, keg, label, pail and corrugated component suppliers.
· Routinely interact with personnel at all levels in the supply chain and with filling, packaging and assembly to confirm product integrity.
· Maintain and publish the monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) documents, including providing guidance, interpretation and formal database recommendations to optimize pack-out on the Paulsboro filling lines.
· Maintain and publish the Paulsboro Balanced Scorecards including the Contractor Buddy Safety Scorecard, Safety Training compliance tracking and Loss Prevention Opportunity compliance.
· Make recommendations to ExxonMobil for filling, packaging and quality assurance testing equipment.
· Conduct finished filled goods product analysis and in-house and field audits to verify package integrity.
· Manage EHSMS/SHE interface and compliance between CCC and ExxonMobil.
· Conduct ongoing component material engineering evaluations of bottles, resins, label substrates and corrugate ECT combinations for light-weighting and cost reductions.
· Participate in and provide technical expertise for new product development and materials testing.
· “Owner” of Management of Change, who is responsible for orderly and cost effective transitioning of material SKUs, inventory reconciliation for bottle promotions coordination, specials, couponing, sticker and component analysis and new product component sourcing and testing.
· Protect and maintain customer confidentiality.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree + 10 years or more experience in a management leadership positions in blow molding, manufacturing, component quality assurance, filling and packaging.
Working knowledge/background in Materials Requirements Planning and Replenishment and a strong background in customer service and interaction with people working in a labor union environment are essential.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. Visual acuity is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.