We are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for our Rochester, NY facility.
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: http://cccllc.com/ Design Center: http://cccllc.com/design-center/
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure daily cycle counts are performed and recorded accurately.
• Perform safety audits on the forklift machinery as well as lift drivers.
• Be able to train new forklift drivers in order to have a crew that operates machinery according to company policies and procedures as well as OSHA standards.
• Establish the standards and emergency operation procedures as they relate to receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and raw materials.
• Schedule customer pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or raw materials.
• Make the delivery of inventory a speedy process while assuring continuity and timeliness of supply to support operations.
• Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping products or materials.
• Perform all tasks and duties with a high level of integrity and maintain the standard of excellence in all you do.
• Make sure to treat all others with dignity and respect including subordinates, supervisors, and customers.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least five years of experience in a warehouse management role.
• Microsoft software skills.
• Experience with food grade products.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Prior experience in the transportation field.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• High attention to detail.
• A customer service attitude in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.